Our pricing policy
Whether travelling one way or return, we offer 3 types of ticket fare
With the exception of Peak season periods (typically school holidays), our travel pricing policy is based on the earlier you book, the cheaper the fare. The Promo tickets are subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
Click here for our cancellation and amendment fees policy by ticket type.
- Youths (12-25 years) : 10% discount on the Standard fares only( London, Paris and Belgium 15% discount)
- Seniors (60+ years) : 10% discount on the Standard fares only
- Children (4-11 years ): Up to 50% discount on the Standard fares only
- Babies (Under 4 years): Up to 50% discount on the Standard fares only
Booking feeWhenever we quote a fare, we always include the booking fee of €5 per person for either a single or return ticket. The exceptions to this rule are as follows:
- From the Netherlands to Belgium and from the Netherlands to Essen, Düsseldorf, Duisburg, Oldenburg, Dortmund and Cologne: €3 per passenger.
- An open ticket: An administration fee can be charged when validating the return journey.
A nominal boarding and/or luggage service charge may be applied in some countries.